The nature of our work at TTRSA means that employee safety is a major concern. Our aim is to ensure, as far as is reasonably practical, safe working practices and a safe and healthy working environment. We are serious about safety, the Directors actively manage health and safety, and strictly enforce safety rules and regulations.
TTRSA comply with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Applications) 2007 to 2016, and other relevant legislation, including where appropriate, the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013 as amended.
TTRSA is committed to:
- Identifying hazards;
- Assessing the risks to employees, sub-consultants, visitors and members of the public;
- Eliminating hazards were possible;
- Reducing exposure; and,
- Providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
TTRSA shall, as far as reasonably practical, provide and maintain:
- Safe places of work which are adequately designed and where appropriate, maintained;
- Safe systems of working, particularly for off-site and roadside working;
- Safe methods of access and egress from places of work;
- Sufficient information, instructions, training and supervision, taking into account employees experience and capabilities;
- PPE where hazards cannot be eliminated; and
- Ongoing consultation with all employees on health and safety issues and improvements.
Our Safety Statement is provided to all employees and sub-consultants, and is made available on request to clients and prospective clients.