TTRSA staff have experience in developing sustainable and accessible transport facilities, networks and services. We can assist you with a wide range technical services and advice related to walking, cycling and public transport facilities, and assist with the development of policies and plans. Our main services include the following, each of which is detailed further by following the links below:
- Accessibility Auditing;
- Consultation and Participation;
- Cycling including cycle networks and associated facilities;
- Public Transport including Park and Ride;
- Transport Plans and Strategies; and,
- Walking including facilities for pedestrians.
Contact us by telephone or by sending an e-mail to